I wanted to share with you my 2014 year in review. It has definitely been one of the most memorable & exciting years for me & my business. Moving to Florida in 2013 was a huge change, but this past year has been filled with a lot of fulfillment & appreciation of all that happened. First and foremost, I would like to thank you all for your constant support, referrals and your kind word. This past year wouldn’t be possible without YOU, so from the bottom of my heart, THANK YOU!
Last, but not least big thanks to Noell with Bella Ti Artistry for her beautiful work and high-end professionalism, giving my clients unforgettable experience in getting their makeover for their sessions. Thank you Noell!
Here’s a quick recap of 2014 at Lucyna Aleksandra Portraits:
- I quit my part time job in January of 2014.
- Moved from Sarasota to Trinity & built another beautiful natural light studio.
- Was featured in the CHIC Critique Magazine.
- Opened my business to wedding photography (photographed 22 weddings as a second shooter & some of them as a lead photographer).
- Opened my business to glamour boudoir photography.
- Photographed over 45 portrait sessions, multiple Girls Night In & other various events.
- Got into product & food photography working with delicious French pastry local business, Le Macaron & an amazing food stylist Chef Christianne with Creative Catering & Culinary Services.
- Joined a few networking groups & met some incredible business owners.
- From barely 200 likes on my FB fan page to over 1350 – thank you!
- Became one of the leaders of FB group for women photographers at Tampa Shutter Sisters, where I met some truly inspiring & talented ladies, and gained some amazing friendships.
- Got to be one of the organizers of HELP Portrait 2014 in Tampa.
- Made my visions come true creating styled fine art photoshoots with Bella Ti Artistry.
- Expanded my “shooting wardrobe” by creating various new designs.
It has been a very busy year, but so fulfilling on many levels. May the 2015 be full of creative visions & beautiful photographs! Happy New & fulfilling Year to you all! Hope to see you in 2015! <3